HR: Leading into the Future
The world is rapidly changing and organisations need to be agile to respond to the challenges ahead. This directly impacts the role of HR in working collaboratively to steer the organisation through business transformation. In the short term there is Brexit and in the longer term the onset of AI and Automation. But at what cost to our talent? Never before has HR played such a key part in shaping the workforce of today to transcend the challenges of tomorrow.
To address this, the conference will:
- Identify the business challenges ahead, from Brexit to Technology and look at how our talent can be mobilised here and globally to respond to these drivers
- Determine how organisations can support their workforce through change and disruption in terms of confidence building, coping strategies, resilience, fostering courage and building an openness to new working practices, personal development and evolving roles
- Develop different ways of thinking relating to both working practices and how we interact with colleagues
- Showcase what firms inside and outside of the financial services are doing to embrace the future
- Visualise next generation people leadership